As the warmer weather approaches, bring on the open neck, V and T shirts. Why, you may ask – are your upper arms toned, are your shoulders chiseled?
No, they are not, we will answer. We love summer tops because exposed necks and decollates make the perfect palette for a whole gob of jewelry around the neck.
However, if the thought of layering your necklaces makes you break out in hives…Read on.
I love layering my necklaces. To me it’s a form of body art, a way to express myself. It’s so easy to do, let me show you how:
- Decide where you’d like the first, shortest necklace to sit – usually 16” or 18”
- The second necklace looks great hanging 1” lower – usually 18” or 20”
- The third necklace can hang at 24” or even longer, at 36”
If you would like to layer even more (yes, that’s a thing), throw on a chunky chain before step 1 (think curb or paper clip). Or add a necklace between step 2 and 3.
If you find yourself starting to scratch (see hive comment above), we can do the heavy lifting for you. Check out our pre-layered necklaces. We’ve already selected the styles for you – you decide the length that suits you best. If you’d like to book a consultation with us to create your own custom layered look, you can do that too! Or be in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mix in a necklace that is already in your jewelry box (think diamonds by the yard or a meaningful pendant necklace)
- To stop necklaces from tangling (which they will 100% do), wear different weight and style chains
- Receive a 10% discount when you buy a MAS pre-layered look